Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Gymnastics Zones 2015

The annual school gymnastics zones was held yesterday (Tuesday 22 September) at Gym City in Papatoetoe. Well done to Raeleigh, our sole class representative from Room 26 who tried her very best and did fantastically well in her individual events. We're very proud of you Raeleigh!


23/09/15
Yesterday was the Papatoetoe primary schools Gymnastics zones and it was held at Papatoetoe Gym City. As we entered the gym I was feeling so so nervous. We did a few minutes of warming up and then we got straight into it. Our first activity was the volt. For me, I especially had butterflies in my tummy because I was up first. Next was our beam and this time I wasn't so nervous. As I was on the beam I was fine and I had nothing to worry about. Finally it was time for our floor and I was also up first and once again I had done everything exactly how I had practiced and had a lot of confidence in me. All our hard work had paid of as I had come 1st in beam, 1st in floor and 2nd in volt out of the year 6 Papatoetoe central girls. A special thank you to our gymnastics coaches Miss Hanson and Miss Fok.

Raeleigh





No comments:

Post a Comment