Saturday, September 26, 2015

PCS Talent Show 2015

The PCS Talent Show was another success this year, thanks to all the amazing performers, the Student Council and Mrs Nand! It was a spectacular show and definitely a highlight in 2015. You are all STARS. Lanijane, Raeleigh, Raeolyn and Nathanael were the stars of Rm 26 and we are so very proud of all of you - you all rocked!!

This years Talent Show was a blast! Raeleigh, Raeolyn, Nathaneal and I were very delighted when we all made it in, and we were even more luckier to perform in front of a massive audience. When I called Raeleigh on the phone to discuss what we were going to wear, I came up with a decent idea of wearing sequins on our face. We both thought the idea was Kool with a capital K (Isn't it C).
On the day Raeleigh turned up beautiful, I told her that she sort of looked like Catwoman and she finished that sentence of with a 'Meow.' We walked to the hall, as we entered half of the student councilors were running around trying to sort everything out and soon, I joined in. When the Talent Show started, I started getting butterflies in my stomach, I was sooooo nervous. Amber, Sandeep, Lexie and me were the announcers. I had 5 speeches (only because I was doing 2 performances as well).
Raeleigh and my dance was 16th and my singing was 4th to last, this is where I had something special tucked up my sleeve. Finally our time to shine came, I danced my heart out and I could see Raeleigh was too. I did muddle up one move but eventually I got over it. Our song finished and I ran into the back door to do a quick change. I slipped my other clothes on and rushed back outside just in time to announce one of my speaking parts.
After a couple of performances it was my turn to perform my 2nd act, which was a song. When I sang I caught some people a  bit tearful which made me tear a bit as well. I felt good about both of my performances and I was grateful that I had made it in to both acts. 

P.S. Well Done to all the performers this year! =)
Lanijane















No comments:

Post a Comment